At Gateville Group, our people are at the heart of everything we achieve. The quality of every member of our professional team is paramount to providing our clients with the service they have come to expect from Gateville since our inception.
All of our management team and operational staff are issued with all of the tools necessary to carry out their duties. We take pride in all that we do and empower our people through honesty, responsibility and trust. This approach ensures that we continue to provide a loyal and dedicated workforce which, in turn, guarantees continuity and quality that our clients deserve.
All our staff at Gateville Group are competent in their particular specialism within our industry. This however is not enough for our stringent processes and quality control procedures. We invest heavily in our workforce and ensure that their skill sets align with the industry standards.
Below is a list of the various training courses our operatives have attended to date:
- Gas Safe
- First Aid at work
- Asbestos Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Working at heights
- Use & inspection of harness
- Effective toolbox talks
- Level 2 Microsoft Office 2010
- Level 7 NVQ diploma in construction senior management
- Face Fit Testing
- NCFE level 5 Diploma in Management
- Employment Law for line managers
- Equality & diversity training
- Adult Literacy level 1
- Health and Safety for directors and managers
- Strategic performance management
- Operational performance management
- Essential management
- Competent person RPE inspection course
- New asbestos manager course
- New asbestos operative course
With a focus on continual improvement and with a desire to learn, our operatives attend various training courses throughout the year.
IT Systems and Technologies
At Gateville, we have developed a bespoke IT system which can be fully integrated into our client organisations and utilised on a day to day basis. This has been developed by our IT manager based on our experience of using various operating systems within the construction industry and adapted to streamline our service.
Our flexible IT system brings a tailored approach which helps improve delivery, enhance our teams working environment and creates added value for our clients.
Our system gives us the following advantages.
- We have groups created to facilitate and speed up internal communication
- Video conferencing and conference calling capabilities
- Daily programmes for each ‘live’ dwelling on site
- Daily work progress which shows:
– The ‘live’ working status of each property
– Staff wages
– Operative performance and discipline reporting
- Health and Safety monitoring
- Property filing system; before, during and post works including tick sheets
- Electrical & Gas completion certificates
- Client access to all internal information relating to a particular project
- Daily property programme which reports ongoing works and those planned for completion
- Back up files for all properties including before, during and post completion photographs
- We regularly monitor Health & Safety, including site inspections made by our H&S Officer – the tolerance is zero
- Internal Health & Safety Reports with full client access and transparent feedback
- Our key personnel have instant access to all operational reporting via state of the art tablet computers with full Windows operating system.
This enhances operational efficiencies and clients can request and receive information in ‘real time’Using our IT system, we remove potential hurdles with our unique and flexible approach to make the Gateville experience an enjoyable and stress-free one for our clients with complete collaboration.