We offer a range of services which provide firestopping and fire protection throughout a building, helping to maintain the building’s structure in the event of a fire and buying valuable time for occupants to safely escape. Beyond insulation’s inherent fire-resistant qualities, our works conform to current fire regulations.
Our Fire resistance offerings cater for most general purposes and specialty building applications:
- Installing and certifying Door sets
- Gerda Improved installer
- Fire stopping to service penetrations
- Construction of compartmentation cupboard to house meters and services
- Compartmentation of service ducts & between floor voids
- Install Fire break partitions – fire break walls
- Structural protection
- Penetration seals
- Cavity barriers
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Process pipes
Our experienced Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) team here at Gateville Group holds FIRAS / BM TRADA accreditations and all our works are in compliance with all relevant Health & Safety legislations.
We ensure that all our works are within both the clients’ requirements and manufacturer’s specifications, maintaining our services at the highest standards of fire safety management.